5 needles $11.00 (GST inc.)
The SCHMETZ GOLD Embroidery Needle with a hightech compound surface coating from Titanium Nitride/Mardchrome. Gold needles will last 3 times longer than other needles. They are especially good when using a high stitch count embroidery design. they have a slightly rounded point and enlarged eye.
Size 11/75 - using single layer of fabric with stabilizer
Size 14/90 - using through wadding
Features and benefits:
- A 4x harder needle surface than normal embroidery needles - The SCHMETZ GOLD Embroidery Needle even is forgiving small operator's faults as well as touching the throatplate.
- An excellent wear resistance of the needle - Even big embroidery patterns with thousands of stitches can be achieved without exchanging the needle.
- A super hard needle tip - An even stitch pattern appearance from the first to the last stitch. Embroidering without fabric damage caused by a worn needle tip.
- A big hard-coated eye - Easy threading even of heavy yarns. Easy yearn flow through the needle eye. Less yarn abrasion and a clear pattern.
- An anti-adhesive surface - No dogging of the needle eye and long groove when embroidering through glue coatings and foam.
- Standard dimensions - Can be used on all popular household sewing machines. Especially suited for sewing machines with special embroidery programs.